Shows transferred to EHD missing icons

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

glenwms

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 21, 2009
NC
I know this is a known issue, but this is driving me crazy. I have a 2TB EHD that I use to archive mostly movies that we plan on watching later. When we do have "movie night", we go to the EHD and see nothing but blank tiles where the icon should be. On some movies, it may show the channel logo, but not the thumbnail icon like it does on the Hopper's internal hard drive.

Also, the description of the movie or TV show was always missing info, but I believe S238 seems to have resolved that. Does anyone know when this may be fixed? I know it's not the end of the world, but scrolling through movies is a lot easier when you have the thumbnail to glance at. I even read on an earlier thread where someone stated the full info will only show up if the original show or movie is still on the Hopper's internal hard drive. I don't see that option to leave a copy on the Hopper, plus it is actually defeating the purpose of transferring them in the first place.

Last edited:
To the OP, yes, the icons will be blank, for the most part. Your claim of no info is new to me, not on my Hopper with 234. And ONE MORE TIME for lists over icons.!!!

Just to clarify, I mean "partial info" was showing up when I transferred something when I was on S234. The description would be fine on the Hopper, but after transferring, it would always cut off the last sentence or two. Since S238, the full text gets transferred...but still no icons/thumbnails.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)