Shows you now watch streaming but didn't catch first run

Mike_H

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Twin Cities, MN
With Justified seasons 1-3 now available on Amazon Prime, I wonder what other shows folks have been catching up on.
Personally, running through the FX series that are available. Going to be wrapping up Rescue Me shortly. Wrapped up the West Wing a while back. I also threw on Farscape, and The Bionic Woman.
For the grand kid it has been Bob the Builder.

I'm kind of a sci fi/thriller fan.I have recently watched,Survivors (British series),American Horror Story,(season 1),i'm now catching up on Eureka.

I like the scifi/mystery-thriller stuff, too. Never saw Bones til Netflix, (now watching on my schedule)....Being Human, Walking dead, too..though that series seems to be a very LONG "Dawn of the Dead"...and it moves too slowly for me sofar. What I DO find is I'm watching shows my Dad watched, and at the time he saw them on the networks, I didn't watch them...like Columbo, Quincy, and others from that era. Funny how those older shows are now enjoyable to me, even with their older, dated sets and technology.

I've been watching the CW shows I wouldn't watch live because our CW station is a piss-poor, bit starved station. Unwatcheable!

And Farscape, Survivors, Eureka, Primeval and more than a few others. Also been watching some originals/exclusives on HuluPlus and Netflix.

And now and then I just have to watch some Barney Miller! :) Would love to watch Soap, but haven't found it available for streaming anywhere.

A ton of shows that I caught streaming and not first run.
Lets see, Battlestar Galactica, all of the Stargate series, started The Walking Dead, and am now watching it live. Sons of Anarchy, Weeds. I am sure there are others.

A few things I really enjoy about netflix and amazon streaming,No Commercials!The second best thing is watching a series from start to finish consecutively,no waiting for next weeks episode.3rd,British shows I had never heard of.Survivors,Outcasts,Primeval,although I was familiar with it due to it's brief syfy run.

Shows Ive discovered on Netflix:

1- Jericho --> Very very VERY good
2- Harper's Island --> Good
3- Kidnapped --> Very good
4- Breaking Bad --> Enough said
5- The Killings --> good

Cheers, K

I just recently watched all five seasons of Sons of Anarchy. I really like watching entire seasons back-to-back. I was doing nothing but sitting after knee surgery, so I think I watched all of them in about two weeks.

So true. we discovered SoA season 1 to 3 on Netflix. We felt spoiled having been able to watch all the episodes back to back.
Season 2, imo, was the best. Zobel's character was pretty awesome...

I also discovered jericho on netflix and now I have finally started Lost. :)

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

A ton of shows that I caught streaming and not first run.
Lets see, Battlestar Galactica, all of the Stargate series, started The Walking Dead, and am now watching it live. Sons of Anarchy, Weeds. I am sure there are others.

Weeds is an addictive show...no pun intended. :rolleyes:

I love the fact you can watch back to back episodes commercial free. Recently got hooked on "Fringe" from amazon prime. I only sub to Netflix & prime, can't "justify" hulu+ or anything else at this point. More than I can watch as it is now. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)