Showtime Rebate

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PHXHoward

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
PHX
Hi, has anyone successfully received the $25 rebate from Showtime? The Showtime website states that if you send them your bills as proof of three months of Showtime service, they will send the rebate.

Wondering if anyone had successfully done this. The Dish bills don't specify which premiums you purchased so I worry that the standard bill would be insufficient.

I've done it. Sent in the bills with "3 premiums" or whatever highlighted on them, and a printout of my customer info from the website that specifically mentioned Showtime. Got the check a-ok.

I'm also worried because they want original bills but all I can give them are pdf printouts because I am on paperless billing.

I'll give it a shot and see how it goes.

I had a terrible experience with the Showtime rebate about a year ago. I sent in my paperwork including my online bills since I am on paperless billing, and I got a letter back saying I did not include "original bills". I called them and said I was on paperless billing, and they told me I could only get the rebate if I had original paper bills. I then called Dish, who said they could do nothing to help except charge me for duplicate statements to be mailed.

So I never got my rebate, cancelled Showtime, and never signed up for it again.

Huh... bummer for you guys. I'm on paperless billing as well. Sent in printouts of .pdfs and it worked fine. I just signed up for dish & Showtime in October... so, I would've done this I guess in December when I got my second statement. Perhaps in the time between when y'all tried and I did they straightened things out.

Seem like I read somewhere that Dish was not part of the Showtime rebate program.

I did the rebate last year using my online bills. I got a letter stating that I had to submit the original bill to quality for the rebate. I called them and told them I only had access to my online statement and they said they'd mail the check right away. I received it within a week.

Just a reminder. I was going to post a new thread but found this one.;)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    364.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 2.png
    2.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 148

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)