Sick of the Brady rule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Seems like the Ravens have been burned a few different times by the refs while playing the Pats.

I remember a game when I thought the Pats perfect season was over, but the refs called a pass interference and the Pats got another shot and won the game.

I thought the game was questionable at best.

They're adding more and more judgement call penalties, it can only get worse from here.

Chiefs were burnt bad by one too, vicious hit on a defenseless receiver by Jarrad Page against a Giant WR. Slow-mo showed it was a clean hit with the shoulder pads, not helmet to helmet, spearing, or anything.

Lets change the game. Lets let them play. Make depth at the QB position count. just abide by the two step rule. Forget this pitty pat crap about your helmet touching the QB's face mask. Its ridiculous.

I don't think Kraft, the owner of the Pats, would ever let something like that happen. He's the guy that got that Brady rule going, or enforced. I don't remember exactly how he did it, but I know he was very proactive for it.

I don't think Kraft, the owner of the Pats, would ever let something like that happen. He's the guy that got that Brady rule going, or enforced. I don't remember exactly how he did it, but I know he was very proactive for it.
If you want to enforce the rule below the waist preventing rolling into a QB's legs then fine, but the rest of this nonsense has to change

I have not see ONE Pats fan in this board actually defend this rule....except Bill...probably the ONLY guy hear that actually CHEERS with his heart, but THINKS with his head when it comes to his favorite teams.

ESPN actually talked about this today, on the episode of NFL Live that I saw.

They showed a few calls in the Ravens v. Pats game that were just bad.

They also showed some other calls that were very bad in some other games. One interesting thing I noticed was some of the non-calls that were shown.

A couple where the guys were just bulldozed and piledrived to the ground, and no call. Strange.

I think consistency across the board would go a long way with this rule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts