Signal issues with 3740 TP on AMC 1

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wonder,

I wonder why you as a brand new member would come in and on your first few posts be so vocal.
If you haven't read the rules for this message board (most people don't) they will be politely pointed out to you.
I am not a moderator but I'll introduce to you two who are.
ICEBERG who deleted your first post, patrols this form often as does a few others.
SCOTT GRECZKOWSKI who edited and restored your message, is the owner of the message board.
Enjoy your membership, go with the flow.

Pixl,
You are wondering why me as new member I am so vocal in my first few posts ?
The answer lies in your lack of self criticism to wonder first why you as a senior member only and non moderator act as one when you see someone new, talking to him in an authoritarian tone like you did with me saying as I quote below.
" I have strong advice NOT to EVER call, E-mail, write letters to an up linker, program provider, network, or the like.
We also never post anybodys phone number in here. "
OK. My friend Pixl
1. When you provoke a reaction make sure you are prepared to stand the consequences.
2. If there are moderators here patrolling the forum, why do you stand in the middle and you do not let them do their work but you interfere in such authoritarian tone ? This is a general violation of ethical rules in any community.
3. I said the case is close from my end and I was not going to get back to this, but if you continue to provoke then you deserve a response.
Benefit from the free advices and do not go with the flow but rather with what is right and inspires respect.
Regards

Seriously dude chill.
Pixl,
You are wondering why me as new member I am so vocal in my first few posts ?
The answer lies in your lack of self criticism to wonder first why you as a senior member only and non moderator act as one when you see someone new, talking to him in an authoritarian tone like you did with me saying as I quote below.
" I have strong advice NOT to EVER call, E-mail, write letters to an up linker, program provider, network, or the like.
We also never post anybodys phone number in here. "
which is true. And if you would have read the responses after you did that you'd see why. You posted the number in the 1st post and I nuked it. yes me a staff member. So you decided to post it again and Scott (the site owner) removed the number.
I guess you forget that in most cases the channels up there we are not the intended audience. We just kinda stay along for the ride and dont say anything because we dont want to have channels scrambled.
And by the way "senior member" means a member has 1000 or more posts

1. When you provoke a reaction make sure you are prepared to stand the consequences.
there is a difference between reacting nicely and being a p*ick and obviously you chose option 2

2. If there are moderators here patrolling the forum, why do you stand in the middle and you do not let them do their work but you interfere in such authoritarian tone ? This is a general violation of ethical rules in any community.
I am here most of the time but I dont play the "I'm staff and I rule with the iron fist" like most other places do. I am a member here first and a mod second. Thats what makes us great. Pixl pretty much said the exact same thing I would have said.

3. I said the case is close from my end and I was not going to get back to this, but if you continue to provoke then you deserve a response.
so I assume you'll come back and argue with me then huh?

Personally, I view that the moderation and member responses have not been personal and attacking, but rather informative and welcoming.

Anyone can have the last say, but let's just agree that it is not a great idea to promote the average "Joe FTA" to call an uplink center regarding his reception issues.......
Let's close this thread before it spirals further downward into a playground fist fight....... :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.