Signal levels for comparison

Status
Please reply by conversation.

supermackjack

Original poster
Sep 8, 2004
How can I improve my signal strength. Currently my signal strength is 89%

edited by Iceberg: And I want to defraud Dish Network by stealing their signals so can anyone help me?

In fact now we have your IP and e-mail address, you are VERY close to being reported to Dishnetwork.......

We will also be watching for member " Kcmcgee " as they mysteriously use the same I.P. as you!

supermackjack said:
How can I improve my signal strength. Currently my signal strength is 89%

edited by Iceberg: And I want to defraud Dish Network by stealing their signals so can anyone help me?

NO WE CAN NOT

WE DO NOT CONDONE HACKING!

That wasn't me. It was ICEBERG. I just ask how to improve signal strength. By the way, how come he's able to edit my post? I just want to steal Dishnetwork programming and make loads of money!

supermackjack said:
That wasn't me. It was ICEBERG. I just ask how to improve signal strength. By the way, how come he's able to edit my post.

um, lets see.......I'm a moderator. I can edit any post or delete any post I feel is in violation of the rukles. And rule #1 in the FTA section (and any section for that matter) is "NO HACK TALK"!!

You are asking how to illegally get Dish Network without paying for it. That is why I edited the post. Normally I delete them.

You've got him/her shaking in his/her boots. :) You have my vote to send in the IP address to Dish Network since he/she dirtied up my lovely thread.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)