Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuelrock

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 8, 2010
Swamps of LA
I would like to put my CETI stats in my signature, But it tells me it is spam like. Is there any way around this?

allprojectstats.com/sigr1818194a-40.png

only pub members can have signatures last I checked

and things like that are not allowed (only thing like that is the "fold at home" stats)

Snipet from the site rules: http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/thr...teguys-rules-updated-october-2nd-2013.144171/

6. Signatures.

SatelliteGuys.US forum members are allowed to express themselves by using a signature. Signatures must not include links to political, religious, or commercial sites. The ban on political avatars includes ideologically loaded statements as well as endorsements or attacks on political officials or issues. All signatures must be in the English language. Signatures must not use any HTML code nor contain any images.

This is primarily a satellite TV and home theater technology site, so your signature, while reflecting your personality, should be kept somewhat relevant.

Signatures may be no longer then five lines long, and they should be formatted in a small font; so as not to make posts excessively long. The staff may remove or edit a signature at their discretion if it violates the site policy. Failure to comply with the staff will result in infractions and or banning of your account.

As far as SETI@home that would be up to Scott if he wants to add an exception, like he did for folding@home.
However the main reason folding was added is we have a folding@home team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts