Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
He/she is not a Pub member, so no signature option will exist.

Because of the change of software, signatures are enabled for members again. There was an issue with the signatures with the other software which is why I turned them off.

If anyone defined a color for the font of their signature in the past, you may want to double-check this as some may blend in too much, jump out, etc with the new color scheme. I had applied a gray shade to mine so that it didn't stand out against the post/comment and now it looked way too light.

You can see the difference between the font in the signature of this post vs the one in post # 11 up above. I also changed the fontface to Tahoma.
Problem is, if you set it up for the Dark/Red as I have at the moment and you change to another scheme, it may not work well with the other one ... I guess you just have to play with it and decide on what color schemes your gonna use.

Personally, I would make it look the best based on the default theme as that's what most OTHERS will be using. I mean, who is the signature for, you or everyone else?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bobby and TheKrell
Personally, I would make it look the best based on the default theme as that's what most OTHERS will be using. I mean, who is the signature for, you or everyone else?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Signature isn't for me. I've got them all blocked. :oldwink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)