Significantly Viewed (DIRECTV calls them Neighboring Channels)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What "false statements" is Directv "hiding behind"? If indeed it is up to their discretion as to whether or not to add sv channels, how are they being deceptive?
It is starting to look like you either work for DTV or think you do. The "false statements" are that "they have no power to allow me to have them. They are regulated by Nielsen." Nielsen does not have the power to enact or enforce laws. The FCC says that they can give them to me and they are the government agency that regulates DTV. I will not comment on any more of your replies as it would be a waste of time. Yours and mine. Neither one of us is going to change the others mind. Have a nice day.

I looked back in this thread, and the first, and only, time you said "they have no power to allow me to have them. They are regulated by Nielsen." is in your previous post. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? BTW, I don't work for Directv, I'm only trying to help you understand, from what I know, how sv channels work. If you rather I not try to help, just let me know.

I appreciate your opinions, but the only reason that you saw the words you quoted was that that was an answer to your direct question. I know i said I would not respond to anymore of your posts, but I just wanted to clarify your response. I am not trying to be an A**hole or anything, but I believe that DTV is not being honest and that if they wanted too, they could easily hit the switch and give me the Baltimore channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)