Simple D* HD DVR Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
keep drinking the koolaid guys,even though im a directv subscriber(and was many years ago,before HD when I paid 2 bills,one to USSB for the movie channels and it had no peer and their sd pq kicked butt) this is my last post in the directv forums.btw jailbird I didnt and dont call anyone names,not even yankee fans.but in your defense I did experience the stuttering briefly on locals a few months back,but cleared up.sorry if I offended anyone.this site has been the main contributor to my decisions,others as well.it helps no one to make one sided judgements.the dish forums seem to be more about real life experiences than blind brand loyalty.
The above post is a bit difficult to read. Punctuation helps. :D

public schooling and sam adams,but thanks for looking that hard to find something to trash me on-I truely have no axe to grind.:)

no trashing but you just couldnt help listing another post.this is a forum,not an SAT(no pun intended)test.were living in the text messaging age,if its tough to read thats your shortcoming.if you want to debate,or even trash my CONTENT,great thats what its all about.but punctuation?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts