sinclair shuts down kidsclick

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
To all that read my post in the past what sinclair is doing. Someone at viacon is seeing the same thing. They know that when atsc 3.0 comes out and people take to it. They need to be there were that can run all their stations in one spot.Before anybody thinks I'm against it,I'm all for it.All I am trying to say OTA is here to stay and the only ones that are getting paranoid caause know what will happen is the CEO's of the cable companies, cause that have to explain why they are worth what they think. Someone at viacom see's it reason they paid 340 millilon for Pluto.

P.S. OTA will be here forever, The broadcasters don't want to loose all their spectrum worth billion that they are getting for free with the stipulation that for the free spectrum that have to give something to the people.to be sold of to the others Telcos,cable and satellite. Even some things ajit pat can't change.
We can also agree that FCC chairman Ajit Pai can be a jerk for his attempting to ruin the internet. I also agree that OTA broadcast TV is here to stay.
I only hope the that Pai is ousted as chairman of the FCC for his tomfoolery...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)