Sir Ts360 Updated Again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ts360

Does anyone know if this last update was to fix the numerous error messages/reboot issues with the ts360?

I returned three TS360's, all with the same problem. I ended up getting a Hughes product which I'm not entirely happy with. Did anyone else have problems with the 360 and if so were they fixed with the update? I would hate to return the Hughes for another TS360 only to have the same problem.

beast37799 said:
yep amazing how d can fix a update bug in a week but it takes e* months funny aint it

I think they both stink at fixing problems. Having looked at the new PVR at the neighbors house I would say Dish still has yet to get a PVR to market ... the 521 is a piece of crap compared to the DVR's offered by D*. I have an HDVR2 and the HR10-250 and love them both.

well i dont know about d* but atleast when d releases a new reciever it atleast works 99% of the time and any bugs happnes few and far between .And when they release a software update that creates a new problem dosent take long to fix .

I went through 2 TS-360's and 3 smart cards....finally Directv sent me a RCA DTC-210 and I am thrilled with it....problems over.

Status
Please reply by conversation.