Sirius Promo Code 1034 (was 035)!!

VO1ONE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2004
The previous promo code of 070 has ended but the same deal is available. Just use Sirius promo code 035 instead! It would probably be a good idea to put your order in now if you've been putting off getting one because there's no guarantee how long these promo codes will last.

Thank you!

Hi,

You just made my night by posting this code. I was feeling bummed as I had missed the e-cost JVC for $60. I still would have had to buy the year sub. My wife FINALLY is hooked on this now, and I wanted to get her one for Christmas. Total cost, with Shipping, activation, a year of a second reciever, and the radio with car kit $104. I'm ahead of the game, for once, thanks to you for posting this! (and they say it'll be here in time for xmas). I've only had mine for less than a week, and I'm so hooked. I thought I just "grew out" of the music, but turns out, just crappy radio stations. I've discovered more cool stuff this last week than in the last 15 years.

Thanks for posting this.
Going to bed, a happy camper!
Jim

I hope one of you can help me. I'm interested in the promo listed above and am wondering if I can still get it if I sign up for the lifetime membership instead of the year membership and also does the remote have volume control on it when using the boom box? Thanks

Thanks for the heads up on this. I just ordered one for my wife, but could not get the second on without another 1 year subscription

You can get a second (and third and fourth) by prepaying the reduced rate of $83.88 (the additional receiver rate). After ordering the first, you should be able to log in with the username and password you chose and it should automatically sense that you have another subscription. If it doesn't, you can call customer service and they should adjust it for you.

skidog: Yes, you can get the lifetime subscription at $499 instead of the annual subscription. Remember, lifetime means life of your radio, not your lifetime! I don't generally reccommend the lifetime plan on PnP receivers since they are transportable by nature, they are prone to some sort of accident within the next 3 or 4 years, or connectors wear out by placing it in and out of the dock several times, etc. The warranty is for one year, after that, if you cannot get the radio repaired you will lose your lifetime subscription, so select this option with care. The lifetime option works really well for those who get Sirius installed in their new car and they have a 7 year extended warranty on the car (or similar) which would cover whatever happens to the satellite radio. If the radio is under warranty and it cannot be fixed, they will transfer your lifetime subscription to the replacement radio. Just letting you know, but it's up to you. It's possible that the lifetime option will disappear in January, or go up another $100. It could also stay the same, who knows.

VO1ONE said:
You can get a second (and third and fourth) by prepaying the reduced rate of $83.88 (the additional receiver rate). After ordering the first, you should be able to log in with the username and password you chose and it should automatically sense that you have another subscription. If it doesn't, you can call customer service and they should adjust it for you.

I signed on with my user ID and it showed the option for the $6.99 mo for extra receiver and would show up when ordered. Well it didn't and charged me for the year. I have to wait till I get both receivers and then call CS to get an adjustment on my CC. :no

dlh1435 said:
does this mean it is free?if it does then I will take one.but it asks me for a referral id.

Yes, the radio and kit are free, you just have to pay an annual subscription up front.

Sirius Direct has sold out of the Xact and the JVC. Now with code 035 you get an Audiovox SIR-PNP2 with car kit. There's an option to get the home kit in addition to the radio and car kit for $49.99, as well as an option to get the radio, car kit and Boombox for $99.99.

VO1ONE, I just ordered the car and boombox kit with the one year subscription. I liked the Xact receiver and boombox better but oh well, since you seem to know so much what are the main differences between the two, did the Xact remote have volume control? Thanks for the info!

I'm bummed, I ordered on 2 Xact's on Tuesday. Went ahead and paid 2nd day air to be sure I would get them and now my online account says not shipped. I really wanted the Xact's they are so much better looking than the Audiovox.

skidog said:
VO1ONE, I just ordered the car and boombox kit with the one year subscription. I liked the Xact receiver and boombox better but oh well, since you seem to know so much what are the main differences between the two, did the Xact remote have volume control? Thanks for the info!

The Xact remote does have a volume control. Here's a review someone on SBS did of the Xact:
http://www.siriusbackstage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12438

The Xact's users manual:
http://www.siriusbackstage.com/manuals/XACT_Stream_Jockey_XTR1.pdf

The Audiovox SIR-PNP2's manual:
http://www.siriusbackstage.com/manuals/Audiovox_PNP2_SIR-PNP2.pdf

Audiovox PnP2 review:
http://www.siriusbackstage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3382

does anyone know the dimensions of the PNP that is there now?

It looks pretty big

Yeah, the Audiovox PnP2 is quite a bit bigger than the Xact or the JVC.
Dimensions (W x D x H)-- 5.2 in x 1.9 in x 3.4 in

I'm bummed, I ordered on 2 Xact's on Tuesday. Went ahead and paid 2nd day air to be sure I would get them and now my online account says not shipped. I really wanted the Xact's they are so much better looking than the Audiovox

My Xacts never did say shipped on the Sirius Direct view my account page nor did I ever get a confirmation email, however the radio ESN did show up before it was shipped. The radio arrived Monday and I'll be picking it up in a week when I go down to the states. I was able to call Sirius customer care and they provided me with a UPS tracking number, so try giving them a shout on the horn and perhaps they'll be able to give you a tracking number. I'd say you'll get it tomorrow. If you placed your order before 9AM EST tuesday, I'd say you'd get your radio on Friday, but if you got it in after 9, you might be waiting until monday. They generally take one day to process orders and the cutoff is supposed to be at 9AM each day.

Mine also never showed shipped or a tracking number, but they do say on the order confirmation it can take 10 business days to process an order. The Xact's were a great choice, I love mine. I ordered 2 car kits and a home kit, and I am thinking about another base unit.

VO1ONE, I hope mine happens the same way. I just checked my on line Credit Card statement and they still have not charged it. I'll give it a few more days....after all its CHRISTMAS SEASON

boatman said:
VO1ONE, I hope mine happens the same way. I just checked my on line Credit Card statement and they still have not charged it. I'll give it a few more days....after all its CHRISTMAS SEASON

I understand that Sirius will not charge your credit card until they ship the tuner. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)