Sirius update screwed up presets

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
When I turned on my Sirius unit this morning it started doing an update. But when the update was finished, instead of going back to whatever channel I had on before, it just showed my ID number. When I hit one of my preset stations I found they were all gone. None of my 20+ presets are set anymore. I have a Sportster 4 unit. Has anyone else experienced this???

When I turned on my Sirius unit this morning it started doing an update. But when the update was finished, instead of going back to whatever channel I had on before, it just showed my ID number. When I hit one of my preset stations I found they were all gone. None of my 20+ presets are set anymore. I have a Sportster 4 unit. Has anyone else experienced this???
On the last "update" that went out a few days ago my receiver was fine (Starmate 4) but my dad's (Starmate Replay) lost his presets. I don't know if my radio did an update this morning, as it wakes me up as my alarm and I just woke up to it working. Whether or not an update was applied to it I don't know.

YES! My radio (starmate 4) did an update on July 28th and all of my presets are gone. Not really that big a deal, but im just glad it didnt mess up my saved song and artist list.

same thing to me today, but I have a Kenwood in-dash radio DPX-701

My Sportster 3 did another update today and lost all the presets. It's been a while since I've had an update delete my presets.

Anyone else get an update today? I didn't get one yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)