Sirius XM online expands?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

joedekock

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
West Michigan
I have been a XM subscriber for 5 years now. I have loved the programming and this is what basically keeps me there. My wife and I enjoy the 40's, 50's, Real Jazz, Classical, and Old Time Radio channels. (I know... we're old fashioned). :) We simply do not get any of these types of channels over the air in West Michigan. I don't even know where to begin for finding this stuff on the internet.

I have been using XM online at work for a few years and love that I can get my Jazz and old music channels at work. But recently I have found that they have added more the News talk channels I like too. I don't remember the likes of America Left, America Right and Fox News Talk being available online before.

I have been a XM subscriber for 5 years now. I have loved the programming and this is what basically keeps me there. My wife and I enjoy the 40's, 50's, Real Jazz, Classical, and Old Time Radio channels. (I know... we're old fashioned). :) We simply do not get any of these types of channels over the air in West Michigan. I don't even know where to begin for finding this stuff on the internet.

I have been using XM online at work for a few years and love that I can get my Jazz and old music channels at work. But recently I have found that they have added more the News talk channels I like too. I don't remember the likes of America Left, America Right and Fox News Talk being available online before.
Didn't America Left go under? Wasn't that just the Air America Feed which is now officially off of the air?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)