Sirius?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KPP

Original poster
Jun 11, 2004
Hey, looking to get a full-featured in dash CD Sirius head unit. I really want one that can display artist, title, etc. all at once or can be very easily and quickly scrolled from one to the other. Any suggestions?? Thanks alot guys.

Hey KPP welcome to SatelliteGuys!

I am going to move ths to our new Sirius answers where more people with Sirius are likely to see your message and can help you out. :)

Again Welcome!

Head Unit w/ Title & Artist

The newer Kenwood models that have 2 lines are the KDC-X679, KDC-MP6025, and the larger DVD players. There are several 2001 and 2002 models that support two lines, and are also pretty cheap nowadays.

I got a KDC-719 with two lines for $149, and that was 2 years ago.

Here's a picture of the KDC-MP6025. It runs for about $200 on eBay.

mp6025.JPG

thanks

thanks for your help, i'm definitely on the right track now.
by the way, how can I tell from the product description if the unit supports 2 line display?
thanks again

It's not real easy. Some descriptions will say "two lines of scrolling text", some won't. About the only way you can tell is by a picture of the display.

you could always try something like the Kenwood KVT-815DVD, but it might be a bit out of reach. I am getting mine installed today, but it's not a cheap investment.

This a picture of the $1400 (MSRP) Kenwood DDX 7015. The display is of the NFL Draft but you will get a look at one of the displays available.

album_pic.php

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)