SiriusXM radio?

indestructible

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 29, 2010
Ohio
I'm curious... My Dish package allows me to listen to SiriusXM radio; so, does that count as a subscription to SiriusXM, or is that somehow separate? Just to clarify, the reason I ask is, I have mobile devices (smartphone, iPod Touch) that it'd be kinda neat to be able to listen to SiriusXM on. But I don't know how to access my SiriusXM subscription from my Dish Network account, in order to do that.

Also, Dish does not provide the full Sirius/XM service. You will get all of the Sirius/XM music channels, but not the non-Sirius/XM channels like BBC Radio 1 or Iceburg. You also don't get any of the talk or special interest channels. I wish Dish offered the full lineup - even as a special extra cost tier. I could drop the radio in the house and the sound quality would be better.

Also, Dish does not provide the full Sirius/XM service. You will get all of the Sirius/XM music channels, but not the non-Sirius/XM channels like BBC Radio 1 or Iceburg. You also don't get any of the talk or special interest channels. I wish Dish offered the full lineup - even as a special extra cost tier. I could drop the radio in the house and the sound quality would be better.

Actually, BBC Radio 1 *IS* on Dish, on 6011 (to be 6015 on 5/4).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts