Site issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hey Scott,just a niggle but,the pop up box telling us you completed your work won't go away.
I close it but it keeps coming back.
Well never mind,I hit the refresh button and it seems to have stopped it.

Do you want me to post when it gets slow to open? I feel like I am complaining and don't want to do that. Do you want me to find out what version the other XenForo forum site I use that opens within a second?

No need I have all kinds of windows open monitoring things.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: charlesrshell
Hey Scott,just a niggle but,the pop up box telling us you completed your work won't go away.
I close it but it keeps coming back.
Well never mind,I hit the refresh button and it seems to have stopped it.

I am going to shut it off in a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Still zippy on this work computer. I forget how many cores I have. It says "Core i5-2400" w/4GB of RAM. Aha. It has 4 cores.

I still can't get the damn editor to work on my feeble-minded computer at home. :crying That was a change since your last update.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Woops! Sometimes I get a page rendered in a screwy fashion without a lot of the normal decorations. Oh, and the sidebar keeps reappearing on the pages that don't display correctly and cannot be dismissed with the button near the top. Most of the SG pages I've checked render normally. But perhaps 1/3 do not.

I go into one thread and the whole thread looks like this.
IMG_0304.JPG