Site issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
For a while today, I could read but not post using Chrome on an iPhone XS Max. Safari worked just fine. So I closed Chrome, waited, reopened and all was fine.

Why did I post this? Probably of no use, unless someone has the same problem AND happens across it.

Bobby, set me up. Rotgut and Sprite Zero.

For a while today, I could read but not post using Chrome on an iPhone XS Max. Safari worked just fine. So I closed Chrome, waited, reopened and all was fine.

Why did I post this? Probably of no use, unless someone has the same problem AND happens across it.

On its way! :drunk

On its way!

Speaking of Rotgut. Do you have Ever Clear out in CA Bobby? I know it used to be illegal to sell in some states...Virginia being one of them. When I lived up there and was much younger, I went looking for some to use as a mixer. Finally, asked the guy, "Where is your Ever Clear?", he said it is illegal here, you will have to run across the line to NC. I said yeah I know they sell it there, that is where I am from. :D

• Haha
Reactions: charlesrshell
Speaking of Rotgut. Do you have Ever Clear out in CA Bobby? I know it used to be illegal to sell in some states...Virginia being one of them. When I lived up there and was much younger, I went looking for some to use as a mixer. Finally, asked the guy, "Where is your Ever Clear?", he said it is illegal here, you will have to run across the line to NC. I said yeah I know they sell it there, that is where I am from. :D
Oh boy you just brought back some very bad memories of getting plowed on ever-clear. I can't even look at the stuff anymore.

Everclear is available in California in the 120 version, not the 151 or 190 versions. I used to have to go to Nevada to get it.