Site Issues

lawdog71

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 5, 2021
utah
As of 1215 mst today I am unable to search the site nor go past the first page of threads in FTA discussion. Server issue?

As of 1215 mst today I am unable to search the site nor go past the first page of threads in FTA discussion. Server issue?
I just tried and am seeing the same issue with site search but not having thread issue you mentioned.

P.S. Searching returns the following:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

I just tried and am seeing the same issue with site search but not having thread issue you mentioned.

P.S. Searching returns the following:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

A server error occurred. Please try again later.
Yea I was getting that too.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Are you sure? Just now I was trying to find We Need A Better Joke Thread, and I get this:
Started it again. The search has not been behaving since we had to do some updates due to the Log4j security issue. If it keeps happening I have an alternative we can move to, only issue is it may take a few days to index.

So if you are in the following forum section

Free To Air (FTA) Discussion

you can only click and access the first five posts under normal threads? Anything past there won't load for you?
Affirmative. I wan to make some posts in certain threads I know about and/or look for threads but can't get past the first 5. As you can see, if I click or 'next' or in the screenshot, the last page it only shows the first five.

Attachments

• FTA board.png
    FTA board.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 131
Affirmative. I wan to make some posts in certain threads I know about and/or look for threads but can't get past the first 5. As you can see, if I click or 'next' or in the screenshot, the last page it only shows the first five.

If you click the Filters dropdown what are your settings?

Mine are set to this and everything seems to be working fine:

Screenshot.png

Hmmm, this is new and old, the blue line at the top of the page when posting complete with the three bars in the upper-right are back, but it posted my response even though the text was still in the Text Field.
1643946526987.png

• Wow
Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)