Skip back 10 seconds

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
I have been unable to search up the thread where we discussed this, so I'm starting another thread on the subject.

Back in the missing thread, I claimed that I could skip back 10 seconds on my H3 until a software update last year made it 20 seconds. And I definitely thought my 722 and 612's also skipped back 10 seconds w/o problem. Another member here claimed that the 10-sec skip back function hasn't worked since the 501 got an update to avoid Tivo IP! Well, I'm getting old, so maybe I just don't remember that my 501, nor my 625, nor my 612, nor my 722, ever did that.

Skip forward to this week. I was astonished to find that I could again skip back 10 seconds with a single button press (on my J3). Anybody else?

Reactions: charlesrshell
I have been unable to search up the thread where we discussed this, so I'm starting another thread on the subject.

Back in the missing thread, I claimed that I could skip back 10 seconds on my H3 until a software update last year made it 20 seconds. And I definitely thought my 722 and 612's also skipped back 10 seconds w/o problem. Another member here claimed that the 10-sec skip back function hasn't worked since the 501 got an update to avoid Tivo IP! Well, I'm getting old, so maybe I just don't remember that my 501, nor my 625, nor my 612, nor my 722, ever did that.

Skip forward to this week. I was astonished to find that I could again skip back 10 seconds with a single button press (on my J3). Anybody else?
My H3 10 second skip back works ok.

Reactions: jannah and TheKrell
And now I find that the -20 sec skip-back function with one button press still happens on live TV or even chase play. :crying I do get -10 seconds with 1 button press on playback of recorded programs.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)