Skip back 10 seconds

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
I have been unable to search up the thread where we discussed this, so I'm starting another thread on the subject.

Back in the missing thread, I claimed that I could skip back 10 seconds on my H3 until a software update last year made it 20 seconds. And I definitely thought my 722 and 612's also skipped back 10 seconds w/o problem. Another member here claimed that the 10-sec skip back function hasn't worked since the 501 got an update to avoid Tivo IP! Well, I'm getting old, so maybe I just don't remember that my 501, nor my 625, nor my 612, nor my 722, ever did that.

Skip forward to this week. I was astonished to find that I could again skip back 10 seconds with a single button press (on my J3). Anybody else?

Reactions: charlesrshell
I have been unable to search up the thread where we discussed this, so I'm starting another thread on the subject.

Back in the missing thread, I claimed that I could skip back 10 seconds on my H3 until a software update last year made it 20 seconds. And I definitely thought my 722 and 612's also skipped back 10 seconds w/o problem. Another member here claimed that the 10-sec skip back function hasn't worked since the 501 got an update to avoid Tivo IP! Well, I'm getting old, so maybe I just don't remember that my 501, nor my 625, nor my 612, nor my 722, ever did that.

Skip forward to this week. I was astonished to find that I could again skip back 10 seconds with a single button press (on my J3). Anybody else?
My H3 10 second skip back works ok.

Reactions: jannah and TheKrell
And now I find that the -20 sec skip-back function with one button press still happens on live TV or even chase play. :crying I do get -10 seconds with 1 button press on playback of recorded programs.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)