Sky Mexico

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

enrique7200

Original poster
Mar 23, 2009
CALIFORNIA/ 92704
I have a question about sky mexico.....i am currrently using a sonicview elite and premier with a 36in dish antena. i am receiving azteca 13 azteca 7 and some other channels for free.

I would like to know if anyone knows how to get the televisa channels or if they are free on sky mexico? the channels i am interested in are canal de las estrallas 2, and canal 5.....

Sky Mexico is fully encrypted located at 58w and the only ITC channels are the Mosaicos.
You will not find Televisa 2,4,5 or 9 free like Azteca 7,13 and 40 are.

You can get Televisa Tijuana at 116w with your 36" dish but don't expect the Canal de las Estrellas programming on Televisa Tijuana as they broadcast their own programming completely different.

You can get Televisa Monterrey and Canal de las Estrellas Internacional on Intelsat11 (C-Band), you will need a 8' (2.4mts) satellite dish.

You can get Televisa Monterrey and Canal de las Estrellas Internacional on Intelsat11 (C-Band), you will need a 8' (2.4mts) satellite dish.

Well the OP is in California and getting Cband from 43w is pretty much impossible.. so same deal.. no luck in the west coast

Free Channels On Sky Mexico Sat 58

Hi am currently using a 36in dish pointing to sat 58w........with a sonicview premier & elite. I'm receiving azteca 7 & 13 and some other channels free....

Does anyone know if any televisa channels are open in sky mexico?

Sky Mexico is fully encrypted located at 58w and the only ITC channels are the Mosaicos.
You will not find Televisa 2,4,5 or 9 free like Azteca 7,13 and 40 are.

You can get Televisa Tijuana at 116w with your 36" dish but don't expect the Canal de las Estrellas programming on Televisa Tijuana as they broadcast their own programming completely different.

Televisa Tijuana broadcasts the same programming as channel 2 in the night (tele novelas), they only have a thing or two different (the news at night = 10pm PST) and cartoons in the evening.

Enrique: @ 58ºW i doubt TVisa has any channels free, are you watching those mosaics they have? or full screen channels?

M.

thank you guys for the info....about the televisa tijuana is it still available cause i had my dish pointed towards 116w and all of the sudden the channel went blank?

I have a question about sky mexico.....i am currrently using a sonicview elite and premier with a 36in dish antena. i am receiving azteca 13 azteca 7 and some other channels for free.

I would like to know if anyone knows how to get the televisa channels or if they are free on sky mexico? the channels i am interested in are canal de las estrallas 2, and canal 5.....

In case you didn't know Enrique, you can legally sub to Sky Mexico from the USA as it has been allowed for a while now.

If you really considering getting the channels you want, Would be wise to do so.
If you need the webpage from an authorized seller/installer, let me know and I can PM you the info.

Channel 12 from Tijuana it's still there and even stronger than a few weeks ago (i get it in Southern California with 70 Q).

M.

Yea but not as good as Televisa 2, Canal de las Estrellas.. huh lol

alternative: local Spanish programming?

I see Enrique and Pro96 are in the Los Angeles OTA service area.
We have so many digital sub channels here. (60 or 70?)
Are any of them suitable filler for things you may not easily find FTA?

If so, then Mikhel in San Diego could aim an antenna north. :)

Sorry, this wouldn't help anyone out of town, but just wondered if there were local solutions for LA viewers.
We have a tremendous Hispanic population and many TV stations providing Spanish language service.
I've just never made a concerted effort to identify all the goodies. - :up

Yea but not as good as Televisa 2, Canal de las Estrellas.. huh lol

Teleuisa Tij carries the best of the 4 televisa channels, channel 4 (news, talk shows), channel 5 (cartoons), canal de las estrellas (all the telenovelas 12 hrs delayed) and Galavision: live sports like mex soccer and the major league baseball! Thanks Teleuisa Tij!!:):up

I am in southern california and I currently subscribe to sky mexico. I get all the mexican channels I want and with the conversion rate the price is nice. also, I got a good deal on the sunday ticket, although in sd, for only around $80 bucks.

Enrique7200, if you are in California, you can subscribe to Sky Mexico and get the dish (75 cms.), ird, card, lnb, remote and programming for + - $ 30.00 a month direct from Sky.
Google for skymilenio, they are in Texas but I am in Fontana, Ca. and I got my equipment from them with no problems. They also privided me with an 800 number for service and ppv.

JorGu78

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)