SL3S4NR2-14

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dewtech

Original poster
Sep 14, 2015
Georgia
Can you tell me which receivers are compatible with this L&B? Going to add it to my hunting camp.

Can you tell me which receivers are compatible with this L&B? Going to add it to my hunting camp.
I am also wanting a receiver that can help me set the dish up without hiring a technician if that possible. Recommendations?

dewtech, that is a SWM LNB so it should work with any of the SWM capable recvrs.

As for what recvr should you look for ?
Do you want a recvr, or a recvr that you can record with ?
Do you want HD ?

A good solid HD DVR recvr would be the HR24, and you can use that with a SWM set up or a non SWM set up.
If Non SWM and you want HD you'll need the BBC dongles added to the back of the recvr.

You are absolutely right, it gets so used unfrequently that I forget it even exits!

they're actually being sent out now as replacements for r15s and r16s that are defective instead of sending out a like receiver. they're becoming more widely used because of that.

they're actually being sent out now as replacements for r15s and r16s that are defective instead of sending out a like receiver. they're becoming more widely used because of that.
I know that, but still, there are so few SD DVRs being used. and Directv is even upgrading customers who call with defectve DVRs to the Genie platform.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)