slimeline and d11 reciever

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Von_dutchy

Original poster
Sep 26, 2007
Is the d11 receiver not compatible with the new slimeline dish? I have almost 100% signal with my meter but i get no sat signal at the D11 ? Any coments to get this to work would be great.

Von_dutchy

The D11 works just fine with the 5 LNB dish, but we don't have enough info to help you.

1) What type of meter are you using?
2) Do you have any other receivers that are working?
3) How is the D11 configured in the sat setup menu?
4) How sure are you that you are pointed at the correct sat?
5) Is the searching for sat signal present on all sats or just one or two?

The D11 works just fine with the 5 LNB dish, but we don't have enough info to help you.

1) What type of meter are you using?
2) Do you have any other receivers that are working?
3) How is the D11 configured in the sat setup menu?
4) How sure are you that you are pointed at the correct sat?
5) Is the searching for sat signal present on all sats or just one or two?

1) I have a birdog 3.0 getting the 119 and the 101 sats @ 98%
2) i have two of these receivers and they both work with a single lnb dish.
3) I tried all settings( i think) single dish, dual head and the tri head dish settings.
4)Birdog said they were found.
5) no sat signal present when i hook up the D11's, now i did hook the birdog back up and had great signal.

Dont know what else to do here?

thanxs Von

Is the d11 receiver not compatible with the new slimeline dish? I have almost 100% signal with my meter but i get no sat signal at the D11 ? Any coments to get this to work would be great.

Von_dutchy
Hi... I have a slimline with two HD and two D11 rec'vrs. They work great. I pull one of them to take tailgating with a dual lnb simple dish and I don't have to reset ANYTHING going back and forth. On the road it's direct from dish to rec'vr. At home it goes through a 4X8 switch. Are you familiar with the process of viewing the signal strength meters in setup? It helps when I'm aligning the tailgate dish. Not the one that gives you numbers but the one that actually looks like VU meters. HTH:cool:

No not familiar with the vu meter you are talking about, could you walk me through the menu's? Other than this im confused about why this slimline is not working with this d11.

No not familiar with the vu meter you are talking about, could you walk me through the menu's? Other than this im confused about why this slimline is not working with this d11.

Hi... From Setup, select Satellite, View Signal Strength, Signal Meters. When you get to that screen you should see (and hear) the signal strenght. This is particularly helpful when pointing a dish. HTH:cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)