Slimline in buffalo,ny

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lurch

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 1, 2003
Buffalo,New york
I've been installing them here for 3 days.Easier in my opinion,but it comes in so many parts,2 dish pans,arms,and masts in the box,the lnb and back assembly with elevation and dither adjustments both come seperate.Once they are together though,pointing goes real fast.Looks a little better too I think anyway.The best thing is that I can fit more of these in my truck than the AT-9's!

Why would it have/need two dish pans? All the other ones I have seen only have one; can you post some pics of the ones you have?

oh sorry I didnt specify,Theres parts for 2 dishes in each box!And the box is about the size of the international dish box.What irks me is why didnt they put the other parts in with the rest and have 1 dish per box?Cheaper shipping I bet.

D* announced BUF locals by the end of the year.

It appears that according to D*'s third qtr conference call that they have reduced the number of local launches by 10. There has been no word on which 10 DMA's got pushed back. So that will leave 12 new markets by year end. If we don't have them by early December it looks like we will have to wait until next year.

Edit: Just saw on Directv.com that Buffalo is still slated to get HD locals this fall. Buffalo is listed first in the new slimed down list. Hopefully this means it is coming soon.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts