slimline install question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Firehawk 157

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 30, 2008
Picayune, MS
Just wondering, I have installed (read: reinstalled) a Dish network 1000.2 dish w/no issues and was wondering how difficult a slimline 5 lnb DirecTV dish is to install and aim? I want to make the jump from E to D due to my DMA hd locals and in my area we currently have a month backlog for new installs for Direct TV which I really don't want to wait ...

Thanks!

I personally don't think installing the Slimline is hard to do at all. Just make sure someone is inside while you outside and use walkie talkies or cell phones. Tune the 101 satellite first and from there make small adjustments until you peak the signal on all 5 satellites. Keep in mind there is a small lag for the signal to be accurately represented on the receiver.

BTW... Welcome to the forum.

:up
I personally don't think installing the Slimline is hard to do at all. Just make sure someone is inside while you outside and use walkie talkies or cell phones. Tune the 101 satellite first and from there make small adjustments until you peak the signal on all 5 satellites. Keep in mind there is a small lag for the signal to be accurately represented on the receiver.

BTW... Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the info and hospitality! :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)