Slimline wiring

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wde

Original poster
Jun 5, 2008
Pardon my ignorance, my problem is I upgraded the dish to the slimline last summer so I could get HD on my new tv. I have one other receiver that is the bedroom. So I ordered another receiver and received yesterday, I got the wb68 multiswitch also. I can't get the new receiver to work, and also my hd is not coming in. Looking at the dish, I only see 2 cables going into the house. Should there be 4 cables running into house? Thanks for any help

Pardon my ignorance, my problem is I upgraded the dish to the slimline last summer so I could get HD on my new tv. I have one other receiver that is the bedroom. So I ordered another receiver and received yesterday, I got the wb68 multiswitch also. I can't get the new receiver to work, and also my hd is not coming in. Looking at the dish, I only see 2 cables going into the house. Should there be 4 cables running into house? Thanks for any help

You need four cables going from the dish to the inputs of the WB68 multiswitch. From there, you need a dedicated cable run per tuner/per receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)