Sling adding ABC in 8 markets soon, will raise rate by $5 in 5 of those markets

I wouldn't want the locals if it costed me another $5.00 a month. Besides I have a 4 tuner ota dvr from Air Tv Anywhere and it can records all 4 networks at the same time if you want it too. They start adding local channels to Sling and increasing the price and you will price yourself out of the game again, just like satellite and Cable tv have done.

Reactions: dishdude
They start adding local channels to Sling and increasing the price and you will price yourself out of the game again
If you live in one of the 5 O&O markets where NBC, FOX and soon ABC are included you really just did
Orange + Blue will be $60 on March 1 in those 5 markets. For $5 more you can get YTTV and more channels and unlimited DVR

Reactions: MikeD-C05
so the desk is saying its only on Sling Orange and Orange+Blue customers for the price increase

On March 1, customers in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Fresno, Houston, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham will be able to access the live feed of their local ABC station when they subscribe to either Sling Orange or a combined Sling Orange-Sling Blue package.
Sling Blue subscribers will not get ABC feeds at all.
Ah, the same site that said fuboTV would have the Turner channels back by Jan. 16th. Well, Sling themselves say different.

There was some miscommunication between different sites. Its interesting Sling is adding ABC to Sling Blue when Orange has the Disney networks (ESPN etc). But basically they are saying ABC is worth $5 a month since markets that have NBC & FOX aren't charged anything extra