Slingplayer 1.0.8 Mac/922 password?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

j.vo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 4, 2004
I am trying to salvage some functionality from my 922 before I consider selling it. Too unstable for my liking. Anyway, I am trying slingplayer 1.0.8 for mac. It finds my 922 on the LAN, but asks me for a password for the 922. I tried my dish remote password and it does not work. My mac admin password does not work either.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
J.vo

Try admin as the password

Although I don't know if any version of the mac Slingplayer software works with the 922, let us know how you make out. :)

Posts here claim this version 1.0.8, does work with the 922. I tried admin and it does not work.

I just set it up last night with 1.0.8. To find the password press the menu button twice on your 922 remote. The password will be on that screen. Then check the box on your slingplayer that says something about administrator. I'm at work right now so I can't check on my computer for the exact wording. But that worked for me last night.

I sure wish Dish and sling could just get along and add HD streaming to the windows and mac apps. Oh yeah and actually support the 922 in the later versions. Clearly there is some political issue going on.

Yesterday my internet connection was out but I could connect to my 922 over the old windows app with no problems (home network). Of course I could only watch SD.

I sure wish Dish and sling could just get along and add HD streaming to the windows and mac apps. Oh yeah and actually support the 922 in the later versions. Clearly there is some political issue going on.

Yesterday my internet connection was out but I could connect to my 922 over the old windows app with no problems (home network). Of course I could only watch SD.
I do believe that dish networks father company, echostar, also owns Sling Media, I may be wrong, but I'm almost positive. So "Getting along" should be no problem here hah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)