Slingplayer app for Android Available June 22

I really want to buy this app but since I already spent the $30 once for the iPhone and iTouch, I really don't want to have to buy it for two phones.

I really want to buy this app but since I already spent the $30 once for the iPhone and iTouch, I really don't want to have to buy it for two phones.

I bought it for the ipod touch and for the samsung omnia, so I feel your pain, but this is the perfect completion to my droid, so... I'll open my wallet, again....

I bought it for the ipod touch and for the samsung omnia, so I feel your pain, but this is the perfect completion to my droid, so... I'll open my wallet, again....

I will also at least once. The only question is if I will have to do it a second time for the wife. We both currently do not have any purchased apps so this will be our first for Android.

Downloaded it, and watched an episode of Big Bang Theory on it over 3G. Worked great. Took me a few minutes to sort out the controls, but once I did, it was smooth sailing. This was the one last missing piece on the Droid.

I don't have a sling device myself but I know a lot of people that do and that I can use, so I might get this too, even though it is $30.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)