SNL

I did like the Stefon skit...

i liked bill hader. the show needs new blood but more in the writing dept. we may be looking at a one of those long terrible stretches we've seen in the past. the show wasn't doing all that great already so if it get's real bad i may just drop it all together. i've been watching the show for almost 30 years :/

With all those people leaving on top of the others that already did like Andy Samberg, that leaves me with no real reason to keep watching this show. I been watching off and on since opening night in 75 when I was in junior high.

i liked bill hader. i've been watching the show for almost 30 years :/

Estas viejo cabron.. :D

Also liked Bill Hader and still do in movies.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Good riddance to all of them. I really don't think it could be much worse. Unless these people are better and it is the writers that suck that bad.

I never did like Bill Hader for some reason he just isn't funny to me.

SNL Returns September 28th with Tina Fey Hosting

Tina Fey‘s schedule is a bit more free on the TV side these days after her long-running 30 Rock wrapped its run in the spring. She will return to NBC‘s airwaves September 28 to host the season premiere of Saturday Night Live. It launches the 39th season of the late-night show. Arcade Fire returns as musical guest.

deadline.com

Some of the cast additions and changes have been reported:

Mr. Michaels settled on the final addition to the cast last week: Brooks Wheelan, a young stand-up comedian who has been working in Los Angeles. The names of the other new cast members have been circulating for several weeks, and NBC will make them official on Monday. Probably the most recognizable of the group is Beck Bennett, who is seen in the ubiquitous AT&T commercials with gaggles of kids. A performing partner of his, Kyle Mooney, is also an addition. The others are John Milhiser and the only new woman in the cast, Noël Wells.

In another change, Tim Robinson, who had been a new cast member last season, will move to the writing staff. At the same time, Mike O’Brien, a writer for the show since 2009, will join the cast.

New Course for ‘Weekend Update,’ and All of ‘SNL’

Tina Fey‘s schedule is a bit more free on the TV side these days after her long-running 30 Rock wrapped its run in the spring. She will return to NBC‘s airwaves September 28 to host the season premiere of Saturday Night Live. It launches the 39th season of the late-night show. Arcade Fire returns as musical guest.

deadline.com
Season opener this weekend...