SNL

That was a great episode of SNL. It's like the producers of the show read all our past criticisms of the last few months and threw everything that they had at this episode to make if one of the funniest shows I've seen in a good long while. Loved Stephan and his weekend update bit. Bill Hader always makes me laugh when he tries to read the jokes , he has not seen till up to that night, and do it without laughing. As always Justin proves why he is at his height of popularity. He can act, sing , dance and do comedy , all very, very well. I rate this show an A +. I laughed all the way through it and the music was great, for a change:D

One thing I do not understand is how I enjoy JT's singing during the skits, but not when he is singing his own material. Maybe because I am not a teenage girl, his high pitch soft voice in his own original material does not appeal to me.

Very good episode, except for the Caligula skit. It seemed out of place and was probably a last minute replacement from the dress rehearsal.

i'm with you on that. wife and i said the exact same thing when we saw it. besides that i liked everything else. i do like JT because he reminds me of MJ with his musical talents. he's a born entertainer and a magnet when it comes to other stars.

It was just ok, but better than the past ones for a while.

CW's Riverdale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts