SNL

MikeD-C05 said:
That's too bad. I was hoping to see their spin on the last prez. debate. Their take on the 2nd one was priceless.

Yes it was, I found that whole episode to be really good. Tom Hanks was a nice surprise too.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Did you notice how much Bruno MArs reminded you of a young Michael Jackson when he did Thriller? Before all the surgeries. Then when he did the Michael Jackson songs in teh skit, I said to my wife : SEE he looks and sounds like Michael Jackson used to sound and look . He could play Jackson before the skin bleaching & surgeries in a movie if they wanted to make his life story.

MikeD-C05 said:
Did you notice how much Bruno MArs reminded you of a young Michael Jackson when he did Thriller? Before all the surgeries. Then when he did the Michael Jackson songs in teh skit, I said to my wife : SEE he looks and sounds like Michael Jackson used to sound and look . He could play Jackson before the skin bleaching & surgeries in a movie if they wanted to make his life story.

Sure does, his performance on the show created a better respect for him in my opinion

Sure does, his performance on the show created a better respect for him in my opinion

I agree. He could be the next Justin Timberlake for SNL comedy routines. I never really cared about him that much before, but I now feel a certain respect for both his comedic and music abilities.

As i think about it, the only thing I remember is christie being on update. I thought that was good, the rest was meh.

This was the WORST SNL I've seen in a long while. I speed through the music and the skits sucked. Jamie Fox's "humor" was so racially tinged in his monologue I was turned off from the beginning . I don't think I lauhed even once.

I actually liked Ne-Yo, especially the second performance. I also liked the opening skit. But most of the show what completely forgettable. And the opening monologue was an equal opportunity offender, and not even a little bit funny.

CW's Riverdale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)