SNL

Adam Levine to Host 'Saturday Night Live'

Levine will host the Jan. 26 episode. The musical guest will be Kendrick Lamar.
It was previously announced that Silver Linings Playbook star Jennifer Lawrence will lead the Jan. 19 installment with musical guest The Lumineers.

Source & More: thr.com

Watching the latest episode now, about half hour in and so far I am not impressed or amused. It may get an early deletion.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

Only thing I really found amusing was the digital short that they split the last 2 hobbit movies into 18. They did a good job on the dwarf costumes.

I checked it out last night...turned it off after I spent more than 30-minutes trying to laugh.

Yeah, skipped forward to weekend update then deleted it. Hope next week is better. I was quickly reminded why I stopped watching it for a while.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

My wife and I agreed that this was the worst SNL in a long time. After being away for several weeks you would think they would have better material ready....

i agree. they were doing well with the newer cast until this past saturday too.the writing was pretty bad.......

so I see this past weekend they had the "B108" segment that claims to be from yes....my hometown ;)
(no there is no B108)

Hey at least they get the names of people and buildings right.....gotta give them props for that. But our McDonald's is open 24/7 (they claim they have to wait 2 hours until 7 to go there) :)

so I see this past weekend they had the "B108" segment that claims to be from yes....my hometown ;)
(no there is no B108)

Hey at least they get the names of people and buildings right.....gotta give them props for that. But our McDonald's is open 24/7 (they claim they have to wait 2 hours until 7 to go there) :)

i thought about you a few times when i saw that sketch. :D

Big article in the local paper yesterday (we have a local weekly paper) about it

The big thing is they are trying to figure out the reasoning of picking Shakopee as the city of choice

I think SNL could benefit from some new comedy writers. The show has gotten very stale and predictable. It is uneven in its comedy and the musical spots have always interrupted the flow to me. I wish they would cut those out entirely and just concentrate on the comedy. IF they don't want to cut them out , move them to the last 30 minutes of the show . Cut the comedy section of the show down to an hour and make it much faster and funnier.

CW's Riverdale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)