SNL

Was prob the best snl this season. Then again JT always makes it a good show

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

You notice when ever either Jimmy Fallon or J.T. host the show , the other one shows up and does a skit or two together? Their chemistry is what makes them funny.:p

Watching Fallon lose it during the family feud skit was great. Great episode all together.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What we need is for Barry Gibb himself to make an unannounced cameo! :D

Paul McCartney showed up so far. :p

Timberlake is playing Jimmy Fallon on a "Family Feud" spoof now.

The show won't be new again until January 18th, when Drake hosts. I think I'll pass. :(

BARRY GIBB TALK SHOW!! Madonna made a cameo. And...BARRY SHOWED UP!! :eek:

J.T. performing with quite the laser light show...

"Weekend Update" just had a cameo from outgoing NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg.

And now a spoof on the "NOW" music series for Christmas with Jay Pharoah as DMX, Noel Wells as Zooey Deschanel, etc.

Chris Rock showed up on the stage at the end, credits, etc. (END SHOW)
Now that's a wrap party I wish I could attend!!!

Maybe we should just give Jimmy and Justin their own comedy show each week. Justin T. has really come into his own now. He can sing, dance, act and do comedy too. A all around good entertainer.

SNL Marathon on VH1 Saturday ...
SNL Just Game Show Parodies 6 am 12.28
SNL Commercial Parodies 7 am 12.28
SNL The Best Of 8 am 12.28
SNL in the 90's 10 am 12.28
SNL in the 2000's 12 pm 12.28
Live From NY: SNL 2 pm 12.28
SNL in the 80's 4 pm 12.28

Colin Jost Named New SNL Weekend Update Co-Anchor

Jost has been head writer at SNL since 2012, first joining the show's writing staff in 2005. He has won three WGA Awards, a Peabody Award and has been nominated for seven Emmys for his work on the series. Jost is a 2004 graduate of Harvard University and was president of the Harvard Lampoon.

hollywoodreporter.com

Jost has been head writer at SNL since 2012, first joining the show's writing staff in 2005. He has won three WGA Awards, a Peabody Award and has been nominated for seven Emmys for his work on the series. Jost is a 2004 graduate of Harvard University and was president of the Harvard Lampoon.

hollywoodreporter.com

Reading the news does not seem like that hard a job. Writing the lines is the hard part.

There wasn't much funny in the show at all. I am not a big Jonah Hill fan anyway,but they didn't seem to use him very well for his comedy.

NO I don't remember who will be hosting in March,but Melissa McCarthy is getting soooooooooooooooo FAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: My God she must have put on about 50 or 60 lbs since last summer. And they had her hanging from the sky on small wire lines???????:confused:

I saw the blurb for March 1st, but it did not say (or voice) who they had lined up. I suspect they do not have who they want locked down yet.