SNL

OH MY GOD!! I sure hope that we don't have to see her bare ass naked on SNL, like we do on her own HBO show GIRLS.

vomit.gif

I still will watch SNL, it can vary from 10 minutes to nearly the whole show depending on how it is going. If the skit does not get me in the first few seconds, I just jump to the next one.

March 01 2014 SNL was one of the worst things I've seen on TV. I could have gotten more laughs out of watching bigfoot's UFO on history channel.
I hadn't watched SNL for a number of years. Before that I was DVRing it and just watching Weekend Update.
I do enjoy big bang theory so I watched. Funny it opened with Parsons singing he wasn't like Sheldon, then, aside from the intelligence, he was the same character in every skit.

John Wayne was the same in every movie, but he never said he wasn't John Wayne.
Houston boy, just another city boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Watched the opening, then went to bed wasn't a great start...

I actually watched the whole thing yesterday hoping it would at some point get better...... :/

What really annoys me is there's some talent on the acting side but the writing is horrible. Don't think I'll bother with the one for this Saturday because I can't deal with bad writing and a bad host. Looks like there will be another crappy musical guest for 2 weeks in a row.

SNL lacks a true star in the cast now, sure they is a lot of good support but nobody left to carry the show. I thought Parsons was flat, I just don't think he has the range for a comedy sketch show.

Colin Jost was not really bad as SNL Weekend Update anchor. He was grinning like a TV newbie, but I suppose over the next few episodes we will see if he has what it takes.

OK, once every couple of months or so, I watch SNL. After last night I will be adjusting that pattern to once every couple of years or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)