SNL

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Oh yeah , they are talking about the show ,but it is all negative in relation to Louis and the child molester sketch gone way off track.

It's hard to believe a person like Lorne Michaels approved that monologue. But, even if he did, I doubt the run away part of the child molester bit was in the original script. It was obvious he just ad-libbed the last portion to save himself.

Anything to do with making fun of kids being molested is just wrong. Kids (and later on in adulthood) have been screwed up because of molestation, some have resorted to suicide because the can't deal with it.

I've always understood the reasons why shows, actors etc. try to be outrageous to catch attention and get the public buzzing, but a few things should be left out of comedy on a national stage.

I noticed the video was taken down that I had posted above. Can't edit that original post, but here is that clip:

I hope that they use all female cast to parody the Trump flunkies this week. Except for Donald himself. Only Alec Baldwin can play him. I say Rosie O'Donnel will be on playing Bannon.

Reactions: Foxbat
The second SS sketch was pretty good, particularly the QVC nod and the podium on wheels. But, I hope they tread thoughtfully and not burn the idea out too soon. People's Court was just OK (with one great CNN line). Rest of the show was just so-so.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I agree. The show was not as funny as I thought it would be. They need to stop using Melissa McCarthy every week or they will burn that whole comedy routine out.

I liked the Leslie Jones short where she pitched the idea of doing President Trump, especially when she's balling out Lorne for constantly being cast as the yelling, angry black woman.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I rewatched SNL today from last night after struggling to get through it the first time. Last night I kept falling asleep and then rewinding to the parts I missed. It was funnier today when I was wide awake and had my wife to watch it with me.

The best skit to me was Kelly Anne doing her "Fatal Attraction" impersonation on Jake Tapper. :piethrow

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)