SNL

Has my mind turned to mush or has the last few episodes of SNL not been that bad? Not award winning, but they seem to be improving.

I just watched SNL's Cold Open this morning. Any more info on this & we'll have to go to the Pit,but it does involve James Taylor(just wondering which SNL player will play him),Nuff said.

I had a few mixed drinks before and while I watched SNL Saturday and I have to agree with you. Total Waste of time and I don't think I laughed one time. THis show that used to be trendy , cutting edge and a must watch , has turned into one big snore. After 40 years , I think it is way past time to end it.

I had a few mixed drinks before and while I watched SNL Saturday and I have to agree with you. Total Waste of time and I don't think I laughed one time. THis show that used to be trendy , cutting edge and a must watch , has turned into one big snore. After 40 years , I think it is way past time to end it.
It's like they went out of their way to ignore one of the most funniest & important things that happened this week,a gift that fell into their laps. I honestly don't know who they were trying to appeal to last night,but to me,it was 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I don't even bother recording it anymore. They should just cancel it.

Sent from Note 3

Reactions: MikeD-C05
My prediction,SNL wouldn't touch the James Taylor affair with a 10 foot pole,BUT...........the cold open,monologue,& every skit afterwards will be about Deflategate. Everything,to include Weekend Update,but the musical guest performances on SNL will be about Deflategate this coming Saturday.

My prediction,SNL wouldn't touch the James Taylor affair with a 10 foot pole,BUT...........the cold open,monologue,& every skit afterwards will be about Deflategate. Everything,to include Weekend Update,but the musical guest performances on SNL will be about Deflategate this coming Saturday.
So this Saturday Night Live it will be "BALLS to the Walls". :biggrin2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)