So - David Good was really Tim?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I see David Good was really Tim - SURPRISE! :) THANKS for taking care of him!

Someone else suggested this a while back , but I guess the IP was different and it was said to be a new member.

Now I would've liked to have seen all those David Good threads just to see the similarities between David and Tim.

I will admit that the ever annoying Tim and his aliases made for some excitement in 2007 :D:D.

Is he gone again? This time, I didn't see anything in particular to warrant expulsion but maybe I missed it.

Well it was pretty obvious to me just from the style and content of his posts. I forget, what got him banned the first time?

Excessive posts, he was here to annoy us and spam, I think I remember reading in a post here.

When your banned your banned. I can't tell you exactly how we knew it was him, but lets just say we knew. :)

I am glad you have a way of detecting banned users, now I am going to expect you to come up with a way to automatically detect hackers and ban them too :)

I am glad you have a way of detecting banned users, now I am going to expect you to come up with a way to automatically detect hackers and ban them too :)

most of the hackers shoot themselves in the foot when posting anyways and we always get them :)

I told 'em the first day, lol, wasn't hard to determine his style , post postpost
post post and mostly about nothing.
Anyway, thanks for de-taching him!

I told 'em the first day, lol, wasn't hard to determine his style , post postpost
post post and mostly about nothing.
Anyway, thanks for de-taching him!

Good Job
Yes , I remember.

You replied to his original post with an accusing statement , and it was followed up by other replies and he was given the benefit of the doubt.

I was a little horrified that it might not be Tim but some innocent newbie, LOL ................. Tim Godsil :D:D:D:D .......The Funeeeeeeeeee Guy

This is even funnier ... Can't see Tim thread

The famous Can't see Tim thread can now be seen.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/fta-shack/115140-can-t-see-tim-thread.html

What's even funnier is that in the original thread Tim's comments could not be seen at all , because of an error or tech problem that Scott later corrected.

So please as you read imagine that Tim comments are not there and that he is in the Twilight Zone responding to the thread...............:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)