so how bad or how good is it? video quality

johnner1999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
earth
I want to switch back to CV now that they have have SciFi in HD and I hope will launch more HD in non SDV in the coming year :)

That and I really mis my tivo's (and I don't want to wait for D* to get TiVo)

So what should I expect to see for video on national HD and local HD (plus good old fashioned SD) on my HD TiVo boxes?

Thanks in advance
JOhn

I want to switch back to CV now that they have have SciFi in HD and I hope will launch more HD in non SDV in the coming year :)

That and I really mis my tivo's (and I don't want to wait for D* to get TiVo)

So what should I expect to see for video on national HD and local HD (plus good old fashioned SD) on my HD TiVo boxes?

Thanks in advance
JOhn

D* has Tivo. My son who lives in Weston, MA has had it for several weeks. He got it when he upgraded his D* to receive all the HD content.

D* has Tivo. My son who lives in Weston, MA has had it for several weeks. He got it when he upgraded his D* to receive all the HD content.

is it the old HD Tivo box that DirecTV used? I didn't think they offered that nor tht it would work with with the MPEG4 channels?

do you have a model number?

Thanks in advance

I just switched from CV to dish. CV dvr's are far from tivo. The DVR, menu's, and guides for CV is one of the major reasons I switched. They lack a lot of features. As far as HD, Dish has far more content. CV only has one HD HBO, Cinemax, Stars. I was pleased that dish has several HD of each of the premium channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)