So I just got DirecTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Haha, well its my parents, the main reason we got DirecTV is for the international package....also I found this article on my local stations website:

WLOX-TV - The News for South Mississippi: Satellite Customers Should Demand Local Channels

Is this true? If so, what could I do about it, e-mail DTV CS Reps?

Well don't hold your breath, there is no promise you will get locals in HD perhaps SD, but the HR20 if you want a DVR for HD has been discontinued and is the only model that can get Over the Air (OTA). If you get your market eventually or not at all you will get an HR21 and that has no OTA tuners.

Good luck.

Well don't hold your breath, there is no promise you will get locals in HD perhaps SD, but the HR20 if you want a DVR for HD has been discontinued and is the only model that can get Over the Air (OTA). If you get your market eventually or not at all you will get an HR21 and that has no OTA tuners.

Good luck.
I'm not really concerned about HD, all my receivers are standard and only one tv in the house is HD, for now.

Good luck.

Please get your facts straight. Only the HR20-700 has stopped being manufactured, the HR20-100 is still being made.

Please get your facts straight. Only the HR20-700 has stopped being manufactured, the HR20-100 is still being made.

Thats interesting, does any one have anything stating that D* has actually stopped making them ?
I see speculation , but nothing in print or media.
there are still plenty of them at the local Costco's, (I know, they weren't made yesterday)

Jimbo

Good luck.
Why do you continue to spread this misinformation?
THE HR-20 100 IS NOT BEING DISCONTINUED!!!!!!!!!
They are not making the hr-20 700 any more to make room for the hr-21 700.

Thank you, he keeps putting this in threads all over the place. Myself and others have corrected him numerous times, but he doesnt seem to get it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)