So... I was bored today...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dee_Ann

Angry consumer!
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Texas
Bored to tears as a matter of fact.

I saw peeps talking about a new classics type RTV channel coming soon. (YAY!!)

So I decided to rescan everything. OMG.... I think that took like two hours.

But, it was worth it because I found a new channel. :D

Fashion One.

Fashion One - 24/7 Fashion TV & Entertainment

Los Angeles, April 8th 2010 – Today marks the debut of an exciting new fashion and entertainment channel, Fashion|One. The channel is set to hit millions of viewers across the world through free-to-air (FTA) and direct-to-home (DTH) satellites with over 300 new shows and 600 new clips every season.

GALAXY 19, 97°W, 11991MHz, V-pol, 22.00MS/s, FEC 3/4, ID 704, US, Canada

This information comes from their website.

I checked and my old friend FashionTV (FTV) is still a black, silent screen. :river

This new channel, the picture quality isn't too good. They do play some cool music though!

It's really good to have a fashion channel again! :)

Dee Ann good to hear from you again, you stay away too long.
ss

Awwww... :eek:
Thank you... :)

Well, I'm usually busy getting my ducks in a row lately.
I'm having two major back surgeries over the next 6 months and it's going to put me out of working order for well into the middle of next year. That is if things go well.

So I'm realizing now that I better get that big giant Cband dish put up soon because if I don't get it done soon it likely won't get done for a LONG time. And I really want to be getting This TV. I tried to get it with an antenna from Lake Charles but it must be too far.

I'm also thinking about putting a little motorized ku dish, I see people talking about stuff that is in English on Cuban satellite. That might be fun to check out.

I've got bits and pieces of stuff that I theoretically should be able to put together and get more stuff. I also bought a brand new riding mower & a little trailer so I now have a way to get heavy things from the front to the back yard.

I guess my biggest problem is finding a pole to put that giant dish on.
I measured the inside of the um, mounting thing, :confused:

and it looks like it needs a pole that is 3 1/2 inches across. I figure I should get one that is like about 12 feet long so that there is plenty in the ground (hurricane proof) and have enough room from the ground to mow under/around it.

There are a lot of missing parts on the dish that I will have to make from scratch.
I bought some new tools like a nice cordless drill and some drills for it.

I have a smaller dish that was missing a part that I ended up making a new one out of part of an old lawn chair. :D

I also have a motor I bought for a ku dish and I would like to put that onto something so I can move around the sky and check out stuff when I'm bored.

I'm going to be on the "do not lift over 5lbs" restrictions for quite a long time and I need to get these things done asap.

I'm still at a loss as to an app to use on the pc for watching tv and recordings and such.

I just seem to be stuck in limbo getting anywhere with pretty much anything as far as satellite goes. I got it working and have just left it alone, the only thing I've done in a loooong time was rescan everything the other day.

I guess I'm big on dreaming up big plans but short on reality. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts