Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dee_Ann

Angry consumer!
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Texas
Bored to tears as a matter of fact.

I saw peeps talking about a new classics type RTV channel coming soon. (YAY!!)

So I decided to rescan everything. OMG.... I think that took like two hours.

But, it was worth it because I found a new channel. :D

Fashion One.

Fashion One - 24/7 Fashion TV & Entertainment

Los Angeles, April 8th 2010 – Today marks the debut of an exciting new fashion and entertainment channel, Fashion|One. The channel is set to hit millions of viewers across the world through free-to-air (FTA) and direct-to-home (DTH) satellites with over 300 new shows and 600 new clips every season.

GALAXY 19, 97°W, 11991MHz, V-pol, 22.00MS/s, FEC 3/4, ID 704, US, Canada

This information comes from their website.

I checked and my old friend FashionTV (FTV) is still a black, silent screen. :river

This new channel, the picture quality isn't too good. They do play some cool music though!

It's really good to have a fashion channel again! :)

Dee Ann good to hear from you again, you stay away too long.
ss

Awwww... :eek:
Thank you... :)

Well, I'm usually busy getting my ducks in a row lately.
I'm having two major back surgeries over the next 6 months and it's going to put me out of working order for well into the middle of next year. That is if things go well.

So I'm realizing now that I better get that big giant Cband dish put up soon because if I don't get it done soon it likely won't get done for a LONG time. And I really want to be getting This TV. I tried to get it with an antenna from Lake Charles but it must be too far.

I'm also thinking about putting a little motorized ku dish, I see people talking about stuff that is in English on Cuban satellite. That might be fun to check out.

I've got bits and pieces of stuff that I theoretically should be able to put together and get more stuff. I also bought a brand new riding mower & a little trailer so I now have a way to get heavy things from the front to the back yard.

I guess my biggest problem is finding a pole to put that giant dish on.
I measured the inside of the um, mounting thing, :confused:

and it looks like it needs a pole that is 3 1/2 inches across. I figure I should get one that is like about 12 feet long so that there is plenty in the ground (hurricane proof) and have enough room from the ground to mow under/around it.

There are a lot of missing parts on the dish that I will have to make from scratch.
I bought some new tools like a nice cordless drill and some drills for it.

I have a smaller dish that was missing a part that I ended up making a new one out of part of an old lawn chair. :D

I also have a motor I bought for a ku dish and I would like to put that onto something so I can move around the sky and check out stuff when I'm bored.

I'm going to be on the "do not lift over 5lbs" restrictions for quite a long time and I need to get these things done asap.

I'm still at a loss as to an app to use on the pc for watching tv and recordings and such.

I just seem to be stuck in limbo getting anywhere with pretty much anything as far as satellite goes. I got it working and have just left it alone, the only thing I've done in a loooong time was rescan everything the other day.

I guess I'm big on dreaming up big plans but short on reality. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)