So, tell me about the 942 DVR

you just need to send a RG6 cable to the second set

RG6. RF to run a HD tv. Wow, let me get my tie-dyes and bell bottoms back out for this one.

:rolleyes:

Non-stop nonsense from Dish

I switched to VOOM eight months ago from Dish, and now I am having trouble getting past CSR at Dish. 3 out of four set they would just restart the account, and then I could get the voom special offer. Unfortunately, they couldn't complete the arrangement on the phone, and gave me a seprate number: 1-800-969-4388. I need to do this on the phone, evidently, because you can't upgrade the voom offer to the 942 receiver online.

The fourth representative would not let me order the voom special offer because I had an "old account."

Does anyone know how to go about this nonsense?

gutter said:
I was wondering and can't find it anywhere ( I got one on order) does it allow record ing of Analog OTA?
I was just playing with mine this weekend. Install on the 12th. There is a button for selecting analog but it will not allow you to select it. I thought I would wait until after the install to see if that changes.

JimP said:
lol

Sure didn't waste any words.

Still concerned that the 942 isn't upgradable to Mpeg4.

Strongly recommend a lease for this very reason. Let it be somebody else's boat anchor. ;)
I posted somewhere that dish told me the 942 was definitely upgradeable. They even indicated that would happen within the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)