SOA Season Six

I'm about half way through and scared to watch the rest. Juice is about ready to lose it.

Last edited:
Glad the season is about over.
I've put off weekly viewing in favor of watching it in marathon-mode.
But any spoilers don't matter, as once I get into it, I won't recall. :)
Really enjoyed the series.

It has been a good season this year. one could only think it would be a little better if it was on a premium channel as opposed to FX.

Seems like at least 35 minutes of commercials. would really suck without a dvr. :)

I wonder if Tara will survive next weeks finale and I believe all hell is going to break loose next week!! ;) :)

I think Tara will survive. Nero came close to putting himself on the short list but thought better of himself. As for Juice... even Vegas isn't giving any odds....:cool:

If that happens I don't see her lasting into next season or they will do something where she can't talk!! :)

Tara won't turn. She really doesn't have a choice.

Ive been avoiding this thread since I had not watched any of the season. Well, with the ice storm this weekend, I was stuck in the house for a few days. I binge watched the all 11 episode and all I have to say is... WOW!! I really dont have a clue as to what might happen on the season finale.

Predictions.....

Juice meets Mr Mayham, Tara comes back to Jax, Neo dies after confronting Jax and viewers still want to choke Jemma for being her usual bitch self

Hear what Kurt Sutter, Katey Sagal, and Maggie Siff has to say about the gruesome season 6 finale. *SPOILER Alert* If you missed last night's finale, please hold off on watching.

Watch Anarchy Afterword here: [video]http://www.anarchyafterword.com/[/video]