Soapnet mapped in on X4

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Odd, these are the only channels in my guide.

It just seems that some receiver took the conversion different as this is showing only on one of four 920's. earlier on another thread I even posted pictures of the guide and channel display. Bad part still can't get them.

Does an automated process control the Motorola EPG data for uplink? It seems odd that a person is sitting somewhere inputting this data manually and so many times incorrectly. They still list "SyFy" as "SciFi" on H2H. Not to mention a waste of time for channels not even available.

While I'm sure this data isn't free, I would feel better if I knew they weren't wasting money paying someone and just adding to the overhead of the service rather than simply downloading it from another available source.

ABC HD on C3

Is anyone able to get ABC HD on C3? I have that listed in my guide as well but when I go over to C4 @ 135, Nothing comes in. I can get the analoge on the bird as well as some of the s2 muxes.

Also is there an updated list of bird to 4dtv conversion? I have the skyvision one, but the way some of the 4dtv names have shuffled around, It almost seems like that list isn't accurate anymore. I hope to have my usbbdm cable in next week and will put some serious time into the Mapping project.

I really wish they would just update the receiver with accurate information, but that's going to be something that I do on my own apparently with map master as its obvious that no one cares to do it from the programmers side! They should be making enough to pay Motorola their damn 1000 bucks and get us some decent maps! Hell If I could spare the 1000 bucks I would do it myself! LOL

To map in all the satellites properly it cost $1000 per bird per month plus they must maintain that every month. So it's a bit more that one grand. All Comcast has to keep updated is X4. Nobody likes it but it is what it is. I saw that coming with a few others thats why we started working on getting the 4 play code almost a year ago to build on. Motorola is a bunch of jerks but the big culprits were Dish Network, NPS & YSP that created the demise by selling out and forcing as many as they can to pizza.

BTW There is no ABC HD on C3 thats corruption in the maps from Motorola. There is a month to 2 month backup with Canada's mail. so don't expect that USB Guys cable anytime soon. And then hope you get one without bugs that will actually connect to the IRD and not blow itself up. This is why we need to find another way using the old style BDM to LPT and incorporate all the loading into map master itself.

Last edited:
sergei said:
You really need to check the SRL programming list on their web page before calling or just do a search here for information, as far as the guide goes I have all the HBO channels listed, but I can't get them.

true , but whats up with all these businesses now days getting irritated when a customer needs "customer service"....who's paying who?

BTW There is no ABC HD on C3 thats corruption in the maps from Motorola.

Tell you what happens when I go there. I get a screen that tells me that I need to call my provider for subcription. Indicators are NS. Signal strength and quality 99.

BTW There is no ABC HD on C3 thats corruption in the maps from Motorola.

Tell you what happens when I go there. I get a screen that tells me that I need to call my provider for subcription. Indicators are NS. Signal strength and quality 99.

Did you convert your 4dtv? I bet not and your reading the old 4096 authorization message on either scripps or discovery muxes. Read options 6,0,1 and post the info here this will tell me what it's looking at. If your running 4160 you would show this channel is not available.

Did you convert your 4dtv? I bet not and your reading the old 4096 authorization message on either scripps or discovery muxes. Read options 6,0,1 and post the info here this will tell me what it's looking at. If your running 4160 you would show this channel is not available.

Something changed, Now I show it at W4 608. Can't go there, every way I try I get shunted to 16. Nothing there. Cannot get the receiver to tune to it anymore. Any one else notice this?

Something changed, Now I show it at W4 608. Can't go there, every way I try I get shunted to 16. Nothing there. Cannot get the receiver to tune to it anymore. Any one else notice this?

I finally got it W4-608 ABC HD. It is asking for a sub. There are other channels not avalable but they do not show up in the guide. Tried to post screen shot but it won't go!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)