Soapnet mapped in on X4

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes it is mapped in: X4-291. Can't get it now(or maybe yet) even though I have a "Get-It-All" package currently.
Must still be in the works for later this year?

I also have the "Get-It-All" package and I am not getting it now either:mad: It was showing on Sunday:confused:. I hope this means their is hope for ESPN & TNT (Basketball Playoff:mad:).

Candid

I also had Soapnet for a short while, but gone today.

While we are all wishing, I hope they make a deal with Discovery so we don't lose History, etc. as threatened. Sent several letters to Discovery when this was getting set up, telling them I've subbed since the 80's and hoped to be able to continue. They must have gotten delivered to the same place as the ones to Santa Claus.

I haven't looked at my DSR-410, but when I set it up it read, "X4" like most. One of the people I've helped move to the W-5 system has a DSR-410 that says, "A1" for the satellite, like it was during the conversion of the 4D units. It's working fine, but I'm curious why this particular 410 sees a different designator for the satellite. Anyone else getting this on their system? I thought all of 'em when rebooted went to "x4" after changing data streams.
No, I have a DSR-410 here that is on AI satellite icon too.
Before being reset it was an X4 icon, then after resets & authorization went to AI. Weird.
I was told that it was of little importance which icon was there as long as the IRD had a valid number & accepted hits.

No SOAP

I subscribed to the Get-it-all-Pak over the weekend. Soap shows up in the Guide, but when I tune to it - it shows "Not Subscribed SOAP X4 291". I called SRL and the agitated sounding CSR said they "Don't sell that channel" and it wasn't listed in their pak. Seems like a waste of transponder space to me.

I subscribed to the Get-it-all-Pak over the weekend. Soap shows up in the Guide, but when I tune to it - it shows "Not Subscribed SOAP X4 291". I called SRL and the agitated sounding CSR said they "Don't sell that channel" and it wasn't listed in their pak. Seems like a waste of transponder space to me.

You really need to check the SRL programming list on their web page before calling or just do a search here for information, as far as the guide goes I have all the HBO channels listed, but I can't get them.

HBO, MAX, Show, TMC, ESPN 2, In DEMAND PPV, Playboy, Spice and others are all on 105 from HITS. SRL just don't have access to sell these at this time.

well that puts him on 4 satellite platforms
Directv (been on there a while)
Dish (added a week ago)
KU Band (97W)
and now Hits2Home....its a freebie right now. The 7150 shows the pic just fine

I guess all he needs is C-Band FTA and he'll have the whole realm :)

Doc Scott was only on C-Band (analog) and KU (on T6). He had an hour on what was Pax (and now Ion) a night

I still watch the old Doc sometimes at night...easy way to fall asleep

He was a pioneer in C band. I still catch him (his spirit) or Melissa on 97 ku every so often. He was a nut :)

Wasted channel space I agree, but Swaggart had the cash and Comcast bit. Money makes the world go round :( Especially to the giants.

You really need to check the SRL programming list on their web page before calling or just do a search here for information, as far as the guide goes I have all the HBO channels listed, but I can't get them.

Odd, these are the only channels in my guide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts