Software Update In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not trying to be a pain and do appreciate all your hard work, but shouldn't the word Forum in the navigation bar be plural? Again not trying to be a smart *ss. Just something I noticed.:)

Last edited:
Messed up here as well using Chrome and Firefox.

Attachments

• rafflechrome1.JPG
    rafflechrome1.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 111
  • rafflefirefox1.JPG
    rafflefirefox1.JPG
    262.1 KB · Views: 111
What version ff are you guys using?Still on the old version here and everything is working properly.

Looking much better on firefox 3.6.25!The fonts seem larger than before but that's fine by me.

Still about half the original size though. Needs to be larger. (edit)OK I can make mine bigger but all the other posts are still too small.

Yea now thats strange fonts are still larger than normal for me as well.Should clarify I suppose...Fonts on search new post page is large...post fonts seem normal now.

I can't recall an upgrade that Scott has made that hasn't been an improvement. I think we all just need a little patience.
One thing you forgot, vBulletin needs to be taken behind the shed with a large whip for putting these so called updates/upgrades out like this.;)

One thing you forgot, vBulletin needs to be taken behind the shed with a large whip for putting these so called updates/upgrades out like this.;)

Exactly. This isn't about what Scott does here. It's about what VBulletin makes him have to always UN-do here! :eek:

Ok went through all the .css and styles today and now have them set using the new style vars.

I believe I have all the font sizes fixed, the messages are now even readable again on my old eyes. :)

I will still be doing some small tweaking as needed as I continue to find things.

I really HATE doing updates, but that one was very necessary as the version of vBulletin we were using before combined with vBSEO had a MAJOR security hole in it which would have let anyone access the database by just injecting some code.

It is my first priority here to keep your data safe. :)

It is acting glitchy in IE9. I click on a link and nothing seems to happen, refresh does nothing then after a while it will work. It is not all the time, just every now and then.

The top right bar doesn't look right. Whenever I have a notification it's grey instead of green.

They changed the hooks for up there... :(

I am looking for another way to notify you when you have a new PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)