Software Update In Progress

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the earlier issues I was suffering with this morning appear to be gone. I guess I will chalk it up to Scott playing with the server while I was here...

I just cannot believe how much trouble each of these upgrades causes. One would think that it would be a mature enough product by now that a minor security upgrade would be plug and play.

Scott,

Would like to see the FTA sub-forums again included in the results when clicking the "New FTA Posts" button.
Thanks.
_
Neil

Don't know if this is related to the update,but.Used to be when looking at pictures in a thread,if I scrolled a bit the pics would go away.Now I have to actually "close" the pics to get rid of them and move on in the thread.

The shadow box is too large. Have to almost full screen the browser to see the close button on the pics.

Scott I'm getting this a lot from links. links2.PNG

The notification area is still not changing color (and there isn't even a box anymore) and remains grey, with a number beside it when there is something pending (Like or PM)

I got a big red blinking notice 1 time, but every other time, it's the same.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had a notification a bit ago and it was blended in so discreetly that I didn't notice it at all. Only reason I looked was I read a thread, saw a "thanks", and thought "I didn't have a notification telling me" when in fact I did. I meant to take a screenshot of it.

On a similar note, and this existed before the s/w update, this Untitled.jpg, is odd. Only part of it is bolded. Either remove the bold or make it all bold. Also, you don't say "Good Morning Welcome" or "Good Afternoon Welcome" to a person. Remove "Good morning" or "Welcome" - one or the other, but not both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)